Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who used France-Hotels-Online?????

Did anyone use this? I saw a special on their website which makes it able for students to book a three star hotel in Paris inclusive taxes and breafast for 59 euro a night. You only do not know which hotel untill 24 hours before you leave. Can anyone give me some feedback? Are the hotels OK they book you in?




|||



Sorry, I don%26#39;t have any firsthand knowledge of this hotel reservations site but I did check it out and at least some of the hotels they represent are good ones. I cross-checked their pricing for several hotels that I do know, against the published rates of the individual hotels themselves For the most part, this service was not offering any breaks or discounts that you could not get simply by booking directly with the hotel itself (at least for the random half-dozen hotels that I checked). There may be exceptional discounts at some of their listed hotels but, this site doesn%26#39;t seem to be anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment