Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Car Rental France

Has anybody rented a car from outfit called acarinthesun. I%26#39;m getting a too good to be true rate from them and am a skeptic.




|||



They are not a rental agency like Avis, Hertz, National, or Atesa (Spain). It is a brokerage firm, similar to Auto Europe, Kemwel and Car Jet, which contract with the likes of Avis, Hertz, National, or Atesa to book their cars. Remember, like anything, if it sounds too good to be true, be cautious and check them out carefully.




|||



When I need to rent a car in Paris for a day or I usually go with Easycar.com (sister company of easyjet.com)



Thay%26#39;re usually cheap but have limited milage so I guess it depends on where you wanna go.

1 comment:

  1. I think when you go to a perfect destination then you also want a perfect car. So France is a perfect destination place. So Car Rental France is high demand among people.

    ReplyDelete