Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Restaurant in 7th dist

Has anyone been to La Cigale Recamier ? Are they very pricey and if anyone knows if they have a website I would appreciate it.



Thank you




|||



My husband and I dine there a couple of times a month. They specialize in souffles, but also have a few meat and fish dishes on the menu. The menu changes monthly to keep in tune with local produce and they have daily specials which take advantage of the best the market has to offer. My husband has only ever ordered the raviolis for an entree because he loves them so much he just can%26#39;t not have them. I find the choc. souffle is not chocolate-y enough, but that%26#39;s ok, because there is no lack of other options. We usually spend about 70 euros including a half bottle of wine. You do need to reserve a couple of weeks in advance, and ask not to be seated in the back room.




|||



Thank you Good2go sounds delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment