Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there an elevator that descends from the 2nd floor of...

The last time I was there I could not find it, and I quickly realized while going downstairs that I am afraid of heights. I read somewhere that there was indeed a descending elevator,but I looked for it the last time and I did not see it. Does anyone know where it is?




|||



Errr, %26quot;it%26#39;s the one that took you up in the first place%26quot; was going to me my only answer :)







I can%26#39;t really tell you where it is because I%26#39;ve never had any trouble finding it. I guess you walked up the last time you were there and just walked back down again?




|||



No I took the lift up, I was with a tour group called Cityrama. Afterward I went to that snack shop on the second floor and when we came back out we walked around in circles because none of the lifts seemed to be going down. It was very confusing, so we just ended up walking down.




|||



It is not clearly marked that the lifts are going down, I remember being confused about that last time I was there. You just wait at the lift, it will open on one side to let people off and the other side is for boarding. When in doubt, all of the levators are staffed and they will be able to point you in the right direction.




|||



Yeah, on the 2nd floor it%26#39;s the same lift that takes you down as the one that takes you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment