Wednesday, April 25, 2012

telephones at CDG

I have pre-bought tranportation from expedia and will be required to call when I arrive. Does anyone know if I%26#39;ll need a phone card for a telephone # beginning with 0800??




|||



Hmmm, I have no idea. I work for the national telephone company so maybe I should know ;)





If no one comes up with an answer then I%26#39;ll check outside later today but I know that when I put my creditcard into a phone it gives me a dialtone and I can access freephone numbers without being charged for it.




|||



IF by %26quot;..pre-bought transportation..%26quot; you mean you have a voucher for one of the various Paris airport shuttle services, then most probably not. There will be the equivalent of a toll-free number to call to notify tyhe shuttle company that you have arrived and at which terminal. They will hen tell you where to go outside of the terminal exits to meet your van and dispatch a driver to meet you there. Most airport shuttle service have several vans circulating around the airport at any given time.




|||



I had prepaid my shuttle also - No you don%26#39;t need a phone card - Just pick up the phone and dial....It was a breeze...




|||



I had prepaid my shuttle also - No you don%26#39;t need a phone card - Just pick up the phone and dial....It was a breeze...




|||



I%26#39;m not sure my reply went through - You don%26#39;t need a phone card for 0800...Just pick up the phone and dial - it was a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment