Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paris Visite usable for RER from CDG?

I%26#39;m sorry I only found this great forum site AFTER purchasing via Rail Europe our Paris Visite cards. The question I now have is---would this card get us on the RER which would take us from the airport to the transfer point for our ultimate metro stop at Cardinal Lemoine?




|||



I am kinda wondering that myself. The way I understand the Pass is: Its valid only within the zones you requested when you bought it. So, comming from outside of the zone, you will have to get an additional ticket. Few euros I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong!




|||



The Paris Visite cards are available in zones, if you ave only purchased cards for the 1,2 zaones, you will need to buy RER tix at CDG. If you have a zone 5 ticket, then you will not have to buy the additional ticket upon your arrival.



The tickets are about 8 euros each for CDG Paris.




|||



And the last time I checked, if the only time you plan on leaving the city is to go to and from the airport, then the 5-zone card isn%26#39;t worth it.





The 5 day card is useful if you plan to fly into CDG, go to Versailles and maybe Eurodisney also.

No comments:

Post a Comment