Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good2Go, Alex, etc.....I need a favour!

I know I%26#39;m coming across as a makeup junkie...which I am...but I%26#39;m wondering if you%26#39;d be able to find out how much an eyeshadow (for example) would cost at the MakeUp Forever boutique in Paris. I have a list of colours that my fellow makeup artists would love that aren%26#39;t available in this area, and I%26#39;m just wondering if it%26#39;s even worth ($-wise) to wait until I get there in April or forget all about it.



If you can%26#39;t do this, that%26#39;s fine...completely understandable....I realize this is an odd request, and I%26#39;ll just have to wait 67 more days!!!



Thanks!




|||



You can call them toll free and ask for yourself they are a US based firm... 1 800 555-8082.



Or check online at www.fourseasonsproducts.com




|||



Excellent!! Thank you so much!!




|||



i can go to a sephora if you want i have one near where i live




|||



They have a boutique at 5 rue la Boetie, but I%26#39;m not even sure which area that%26#39;s in.....anyone know??




|||



rue de la boetie is in the 8th. the 5 is near bd malesherbes and bd haussman you can go to www.mappy.com. but i think sephora sells make up forever, so that%26#39;s why i proposed to go there (the price should be the same than in the shop).




|||



It is around the Champs Elysees




|||



good2go rue de la boetie is near champs elysees but the 5 not really. it is a long street and the beginning is a bit far from champs-elysees by foot.




|||



Yes, darling, I know, I was just suggesting a major street to help her start finding it on the map... your post wasn%26#39;t up when I began mine and you are much kinder in giving the directions than I am in making them do the work themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment