Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chocolates, your personal favorites

Hello everyone, I am looking for your personal favorite chocolate treats in Paris other than the multitude of chocolate shops. I%26#39;m talking, ice ream, profiteroles, tartes, etc....





Thank you!




|||



Hi godd2go! Of course you must be aware that my favorite shop for sweets is Laduree. And I%26#39;m gaining weight just reading your list above! I wanted to let you know that you can reach the lady at Nicolas Inn directly this way, in case it helps you: info@nicolasinn.com




|||



Simply step into Maison du Chocolate or Jean-Paul Hevin%26#39;s on Faubourg-St, Honore, close your eyes spin around and make a pick. THAT will be the very best chocolate confection in Paris until...you close your eyes and repeat the process and then THAT will be your very favorite until....you will be limited only by the amount of money in your bank account (bring plenty).




|||



OTHER THAN...chocolate shops, please






|||



KDK: jeez do I feel foolish....I lived right down the street from the Maison du Chocolat on E. 73rd in NYC for over a year and never even tasted a morsel! At the very least I should have walked in and taken a deep intoxicating breath! Always dieting, dammitall




|||



I have never been there, but I will be going in May. From all accounts I hear that Angelina serves up the best real french hot chocolate made from real chocolate- not the powdered stuff! It is also a historic tea salon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment