Tuesday, March 27, 2012

to wyf4lyf

Went to Cafe de la Poste today. Big disappointment, no fries! Well, not the good ones, at any rate. It turns out, who ever wrote the review went there on one of the rare days that the chef makes fries by hand.



BUT, it was an excellent meal, the market menu is good, fresh food and the price was very fair. I love the post office across the street, a true art deco gem and the cafe itself is small and old fashioned, a real neighborhood kind of joint. I was the only one there for lunch until around 2 o%26#39;clock when a neighbor walked in and asked what was on the menu and the chef replied, %26quot;What would you like me to prepare for you?%26quot;



I realy liked this place, I will go back and bring friends, I even took their card so I could call a couple of days in advance and ask him to make his orgasmic frites. 01 42 72 95 35




|||



Thanks somuch for trying! And I%26#39;m delighted that you enjoyed the place, even without the orgasmic frites. :) If you do go back, please report on those potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment