Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good2Go--Altitude 95

Hi-





I read your post about how much your husband enjoyed his seafood platter. Sounds so yummy!! I wanted to know about how much was it? I am sorry this question comes across as tacky. I am just not sure of the price range of Alt. 95. Also, do you get the same view as Jules Verne? I mean is it just as high up?





Thanks so much!




|||



I am not one for remembering prices, but the folks at the Eiffel Tower are pretty good about returning email questions, so you could ask them directly. As for the height, it is on the first floor, Jules Verne is one floor up on the second floor.




|||



Thank you so much, I%26#39;ll e-mail them!




|||



midorigal - Hi, I would also love to know approximately how much dinner would cost at Alt. 95. If you do get some more info, can you please let me know also?



Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment