Friday, March 30, 2012

paris weather in february

I will be in Paris on February 21 for 8 days. What can I expect for weather? What should I pack




|||



I will be in Paris on February 21 for 5 days. What can I expect for weather? What should I pack




|||



Bring layers. It has been a surprisingly mild winter, but this week we%26#39;re freezing over here. Check the weather channel a week befor eyou leave to have a better idea. You can do it now for a long range forcast, but you will be needing your coats.




|||



I was in Paris last February and I will be there again Feb 18-24. I got by with a light jacket and nice wool scarf. Bring an umbrella. If you want to see my photos from last year to give you and indication of the weather, just go to …yahoo.com/ph/myfebparistrip/my_photos





If interested in meeting while I am there, let me know.




|||



February in Paris is WINTER. You can pretty much expect it to be cold--but you can%26#39;t predict how cold...or how damp---it might be. If you were planning to spend 8 days in NYC in mid-February, how would you pack for that? Well, pack the same way for Paris.




|||



You would NEVER get the same amount of snow in Paris as you might get in New York in February. According to the weather channel, the average high/low in NY is 42/29 and in Paris it is 45/34. Not much of a difference there.




|||



I will be visiting London and Paris the last week of March. What weather should I expect? Will there be flowers or icy damp wind?




|||



Hey Pixiefield - I LOVED your slideshow - thanks heaps! I%26#39;m going to be in UK/Paris from late Feb to mid-March and can%26#39;t wait!! Good to see what people were wearing and how light it was during the day. in addition to all of those fabulous places and scenes I%26#39;m looking forward to seeing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment