Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week-end in Grenoble?

I am planning to drive from Genova, Italy to Grenoble France. This trip will only be for 4 days. Is this a difficult drive and would 3 days in Grenoble. We live in Sicily (Americans) and love France. We have never been to this part of the country.



I read a post by someone transplanted to france from the states if you read this could you please respond. Me and my wife would like to follow in your footsteps. Based on your username are you a nurse by chance, I am an RN and my wife is an internist could we work in france? I do have a dual french/U.S.. citiizenship.




|||



Hi,





Read your post. I think you%26#39;re referring to me ;)





Email me at nursears@hotmail.com and we can chat. Glad you caught the %26quot;nurse%26quot; part. Everyone else thinks it means nurs-ears.





Thanks



April

No comments:

Post a Comment