Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hotel Ocean Paris-HELP

I am bringing my boyfriend to Paris at the end of the month. I have booked us into Hotel Ocean on 7 Rue Mayran, Paris. I have looked at the reviews on tripadvisor and they seem to be ok, nice centrally located hotel, small (as I have heard most Parisian Hotels are) but all in all good.





My problem is that I was browsing at a review on a different website which said it was awful and would ruin your holiday- Am totally panicked now, want it to be nice for him!





Does anyone know ANYTHING about it? Any ideas of what to do? Any advice would be appreciated!




|||



I can%26#39;t find that hotel on Trip Advisor, so I can give an opinion as to what I would do. What is your budget?




|||



Not big budget really! Kept looking the hotel up on different sites-that one was the only one that really dogged it! It doesn%26#39;t have to be perfect but I really dont want it to be a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment