Sunday, April 15, 2012

cooking classes

Does anyone know of any one day cooking classes in Paris?




|||



You can check out the Ritz Escoffier and Cordon Bleu websites. There may also be some ads on the FUSAC site.




|||



Yes! Go to www.promenadesgourmandes.com. I%26#39;ve read about Paule Caillat in several different places and the cooking classes/gourmet walking tours she offers; I%26#39;m planning on signing up as soon as I can (she only takes reservations 3 months in advance and we aren%26#39;t going until June). She takes a small group under her wing for a day and it sounds just wonderful!




|||



I love good food %26amp; wine. I consider myself as a real %26quot;bon vivant%26quot;!



I%26#39;ve experimented two cooking classes in Paris: one with www.promenadesgourmandes.com, led by paule Caillat. Nice, but a bit pricey. Unrivaled %26quot;march�� tour%26quot; in the morning though... and great tips.





The other one, led by Muriel Marguerite from www.elegantcooking.com. Just the cooking class... I learnt how to make foie gras!! very enjoyable as well.





For both of these classes, you%26#39;ll need to check openings as classes don%26#39;t take place on a daily basis.





And if you feel like indulging in a French wine tasting as well... don%26#39;t hesitate: Olivier at O-Chateau is great!!













No comments:

Post a Comment