Thursday, April 12, 2012

Air conditiong in July-August???

Is it really neccesary to get an air conditioned room in July - August?


Thanks




|||



Is it necessary? That depends on your own %26#39;..comfort levels..%26#39;. Is it advisable? You bet !! It gets HOT in Paris in high summer and extended heat waves (temps in the 80s-90s) lasting several days are not uncommon.




|||



I live here and I don%26#39;t have air conditioning and we seem to do well with just a fan. But we live on a quiet street, which allows us to keep our windows open... so it will also depend on the location of your hotel.




|||



I would not ever consider booking a hotel without A/C in July-Aug. But then I%26#39;m from Chicago and I don%26#39;t handle high temps (above 80) very well.




|||



Never been to Paris during summertime but I hear it%26#39;s awful unless you like hot and sweltering. I would definitely choose a hotel with a/c. Think of it this way: you don%26#39;t have to use the a/c but at least it%26#39;s available should you want to do so.





I read too many warnings about Paris when it%26#39;s hot. Just to give you an idea my room in wintertime was very warm because of the heater. I turned off the heater yet it was still warm and I ended up opening the window. I can%26#39;t imagine if I was in that same room during a heatwave.




|||



It depends on where you live, the summers here in Central California gets into the low one hundreds. 80%26#39;s -90%26#39;s are a piece of cake to me. It really depends on what you can and can%26#39;t handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment