Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Le Jules Verne

Can anyone tell me if this has any items on the menu suitable for vegetarians? I know a lot of English Michelin starred restaurants have quite good vegetarian selections but I%26#39;m not so sure about the French ones.





Thanks.




|||



I believe there%26#39;s a sample menu on www.reservethebest.com. We ate lunch there last month but don%26#39;t remember vegetarian food since we weren%26#39;t looking for it!




|||



The best Michelin starred restaurant for vegetarians is Arpege in the 7th. The have an entire veggie menu, I believe.



But, if you have your heart set on the Eiffel Tower and if Jules Vernes has earned its star, they will be happy to meet your dietary requirements if you call in advance.




|||



You can contact the restaurant direct - no email but



Reservations (by fax or telephone only):



Tel: 33 (0)1 45 55 61 44



Fax: 33 (0)1 47 05 29 41




|||



Thanks for the recommendation of the Arpege. I%26#39;ll take my chances with the Jules Verne and if finances permit will try and get lunch at the Arpege on another day - I%26#39;ve just read that the chef there loves his cigars so that%26#39;s another plus point.

No comments:

Post a Comment