Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family Accommodation in Paris - prefer apartments

Would like some help on finding accommodation in Paris for a family of 5. I have tried the websites listed in some of the other forum discussions and most apartment websites offer max of 4. Hotels are too dear and would require me to have two rooms. I will be travelling for 4 days in June this year.




|||



HELLO THERE,


I have been searching myself for long reasonable cost stay in Paris. I would suggest Sublet.com or CityLease.com low cost accomadations. It costs $20 for 3 months subscription. I did get one call from Paris about a rental $700.00 a month.


Also NYHabitat has nice photos and maps and prices covering all of Paris and Riveria. Little more expensive and fee involved. They say they personally go check places out before posting. Rick Steve%26#39;s books %26quot;Paris 2005%26quot; and France 2005%26quot; tour books also list accomadations and prices from low cost Hostels all way up to expensive places to stay.


Received Sandra Gustafson%26#39;s books %26quot;Great Eats Paris%26quot; and Great Sleeps Paris both books 300 pages (eats) and 400 pages sleeps) All these authors have been and/or lived in Paris. Take it from the pros! Good luck LA

No comments:

Post a Comment