Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chartres: Tours

Malcolm Miller does not conduct tours at Chartres in January and February. When I go later this month will I be able to find someone who does?




|||



Mr. Miller usually travels in winter giving his famous Chartres lectures all %26#39;round the world (sorry no US appearances this winter) so he may not be there (I think someone just checked and he won%26#39;t be there during February (and since January is already gone...) But if you want to check on Mr. Miller%26#39;s Chartres tour schedule, you can e-mail him at: millerchartres@aol.com. He%26#39;s usually pretty good about returning enquiries promptly.




|||



I know that, I have been corresponding with him via e-mail. My question is, does anyone know of anyone else conducting tours in February?




|||



Truth be told, I don%26#39;t know if anyone else does tours during the winter months....but you could e-mail the Chartres Tourist Office ans query them at:



www.chartres-tourisme.com/pages/en/index.php




|||



I wish I knew of someone else leading tours in



January or February at Chartres.





There is a quantity of literature in the book



area that might yield good information that



you could glean on Chartres.



I learned how to read the windows from



Mr. Miller and found it facinating.





Not on the tour was the labrynth.



If the chairs aren%26#39;t covering it, you



might take the time to walk it, it%26#39;s



quite an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment