Tuesday, April 17, 2012

anyone traveling the week of Mar. 12-18?

Just wanted to see if any fellow forum readers are planning to be in Paris the same time we are.




|||



hmmmmmm no but close... March 20-27



perhaps you should stay another week



jk




|||



Bummer....I will be there from 2 April-9 April. Can%26#39;t wait to hear about your trip....and get some tips!! +)





Have fun!





p.s. I may be in North Liberty in June though. =)




|||



We will be----at least 2 of the days!! My husband and I are looking forward to 4 nigths in Paris and three in London. What part of town will you guys be staying in? We have yet to book our last night in Paris and are looking for something special. Hope you have a great time!




|||



We will be there from the March 10th til the 18th...




|||



My friend and I will arrive in Paris March 14th and we are leaving March 18th, we are then traveling to Switzerland, then off to Italy. We are from Northern Illinois.




|||



We will be staying in an apartment in the 3rd arrondisement. We%26#39;re planning on taking rain gear, as the weather records from previous years have indicated possibility of rain during this time. We would love to stay longer, however, I am a teacher and this is the time we have our spring break. If anyone wants to meet up, let us know. We are planning on traveling to many of the main tourist sites, as this is our first time in Paris.




|||



sure wish I could be there too, but why not get together at a central place, like LaDuree for tea/coffe, or at Fouquet%26#39;s (my favorite) for lunch....both on the Champs d%26#39;Elysee. Have fun!




|||



We will be in Paris March 11-13 and back on the 20-21 after going off in a rental car for a while. If anyone plans a time to meet at a famous place like Angelina%26#39;s for hot cocoa or somewhere like Laduree or even Berthillon for ice cream, let us know. This is a romantic trip for us on my birthday, but if the time and place fit our schedule we would meet a group of you!




|||



My daughter and I will be there the 11th through 19th. She is 18 and we want to go dancing together at least once!!




|||



I%26#39;ve seen the post that Berthillion%26#39;s - an Ice cream place on St. Louis Rue, would be great. Closer to the date I will be making another post....we would love to set a time to meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment