Thursday, April 12, 2012

what will the weather be like in June

I will be in Paris June 8-13 and i would like to know what the temperature will be at that time.




|||



www.find-the-right-psychic.com




|||



That made me laugh Fly-One. I wonder if I can find out what the temperature will be on 4 April at 14:33???




|||



Okay my bad....Generally speaking what is the weather like in early June. Hot, cool, Cold, what? Do I need a coat or shorts?




|||



this poor person in GUam really wants to know.....



NWT2go: the average high temp in June is 70 degrees Fahrenheit, the average low is 54, so the weather should be lovely. Warm and hopefully sunny in the day and cool at night. Two summers ago they had an incredible summer heat wave in Paris...but that was more in July and especially August. June should provide very nice weather.




|||



Thanks elliemae




|||



june is normally hot, not as july or august, but you can walk with t-shirts. but the last 2 years we had raining in june, not everyday but too much for me, so bring some coats in case of, but normally in june girls wear skirts and t-shirts.




|||



Hi NWT2go--





I hope I didn%26#39;t offend you with my post. I knew what you meant when you asked your question....I just thought the reply was funny. Weather is so unpredictable there is really no way of knowing....we can just get approximations.





Enjoy yourself in June....it should be warmer than when I am there in April.




|||



it should be similar to New York City%26#39;s weather in May, but a little cooler than New York is in June.




|||



For the most accurate weather predictions (forget those psychics...they%26#39;re quacks and fraud...this is genuine. tried %26#39;n true pseudo-science)





http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html




|||



I%26#39;m going May 24th I was thinking about bringing open toed shoes %26quot;Mophisto shoes%26quot; which are great walking shoes, but I should probably only bring closed shoes then if it will rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment