Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tati gone? Oh No!

Hi,


I heard recently that the Tati dept./discount stores have closed. Say it ain%26#39;t so! Every visit to Paris would end with a big shopping trip to Tati for presents for all my daughter%26#39;s friends. They loved cheap stuff as long as it had a French tag in it. Sigh. Have all the stores closed? I leave for Paris (with my 11 y.o. daughter) on the 17th of Feb. Are there any other CHEAP clothing stores in Paris?...and I mean REALLY cheap!


Thanks so much.


Annie B.




|||



Yeah they closed up I believe, though the Tati GOLD stores for cheapp trinkets are still open.





I don%26#39;t know of any cheap clothes stores in Paris that were in the same class as Tati.




|||



There is another thread about this running under the title of %26quot;shopping%26quot; - it seems there still may be one or more Tati stores open ... does anyone know the location(s)?




|||



As I said in the other thread, a friend at work went there this afternoon and said that they were open though had heard that they may be closing.





Their addresses :





http://www.tati.fr/adresses/ad_france.htm




|||



I walked past Tati two weeks ago on Barbes Rochechouart. It wasn%26#39;t closed then...




|||



Thank you all for your responses. We will keep our fingers crossed and head on over. Gourmet mustard and French chocolates just doesn%26#39;t do it for teenagers...and we can%26#39;t return home without presents. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment