Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hotel near Louvre / Tuileries

Hi,





I%26#39;m going to Paris this Friday for 3 nights. Main focus of this trip is visiting the Louvre, the Tuileries and Musee d%26#39;Orsay. I%26#39;m looking for an affordable hotel (i.e. a maximum of 150.- Euros for a double room per night) in walking distance of the Louvre. Can anybody recommend me a nice hotel?





For comparison: I%26#39;be been to Paris three times yet and stayed at the Relais du Pre near the Gare du Nord. I found this hotel a little small, but rather nice, at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, for my current trip it is a bit too far from the center.





Thx for your answers,





Chris




|||



The Hotel Timhotel Louvre is a few steps ago from le Louvre..it is a nice and affordable 2 star hotel....For about 100 euros, you may have a double room in this hotel..For the location, it is really affordable...



Staff is friendly and accessible...do not hesitate to ask us if you need something..



http://www.h-louvre.com



Enjoy your cultural trip!!!You will see a lot of wonderful things in the museum you you have planned to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment