Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Buddying up for Paris mid March? 21 yr old American

Hey,



I will be going to Paris mid March for a couple of days. Anyone want to buddy up some time in Paris? It would be nice to have someone explore in those crooked alleys together.




|||



Yes, IowaDuo would be interested in meeting up with you....maybe we can meet up at a tourist site. We are going to be in France 13 - 18 (leave on the 18). Does this fit into your time span?




|||



Hey Iowa, that would be cool. I%26#39;m arriving on March 11 and leave on March 20.




|||





My friend and me are visiting from Mar 14-Mar 31. We should be in paris, the first 2 days of our trip. We were looking to team up with some people ourselves since this is our first trip to europe. You can email me at suchit_k2000@yahoo.com if interested.




|||



I think that this sounds great! We have an itinerary that we are working on and would enjoy having another meet up with us in Paris. We want to hit the main attractions (Louvre, boat trip on the Seine, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysses, Montmarte, Notre Dame, Musee D%26#39;Orsay, Place de Concorde, Berthillions, etc.) We are also wanting to go to a night club one evening, just for fun. My mother, 63, and I (35) are going on our first international trip. Even though we are much older....break out the canes (ha!ha!), we would enjoy a bit of company. We are trying to plan things around locations/areas, as well as dates places are open (museums are closed on specific days). If you are interested in meeting at a tourist area, reply back. I%26#39;ll check back on the site to see your response. Au revoir! IowaDuo




|||



Iowaduo, that sounds like fun! I am also working on my schedule at the moment. My plan is to take 2 to 3 long walks around Paris. I am interested mainly in the Louvre, Musee d%26#39;Orlay, Musee Cluny, and all those flea markets!





Very ambitious on the nightclub thing. I may or maynot be able to go unless I have someone to go with me. I would love to meet up at a tourist site, maybe have a cup of coffee and chat up!




|||



How would you like to get in touch? If you would like, my personal e-mail is melissaflaig@yahoo.com. Don%26#39;t let our age fool you, we can be pretty active. Is this your first visit? We are so excited! Just received our passports a couple of weeks ago, and will be taking photos for our carte-orange passes soon so we will not need to purchase those (digital camera - what a convenience!) Respond back either via the forum or my e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment