Tuesday, April 17, 2012

18th arrdt. vacation rental

I%26#39;ve been considering renting an apartment in the 18th near the Guy Moquet subway stop when we visit Paris this Spring. I%26#39;ve seen a few posts that indicate that certain areas of the 18th arrdt are not the best areas to stay in. I%26#39;m wondering if anyone knows if this area is safe. Also, is it so far off the beaten path that it will be inconvenient? Thanks.




|||



I wouldn%26#39;t worry too much about it. I go there once monthly to buy mosaic and never noticed much.





It%26#39;s a really a residential area as opposed to a part of town where once you step out of your hotel you *know* that you%26#39;re in Paris !





It%26#39;s at the bottom of Montmartre though so at least you have something scenic in the area and Clichy with it%26#39;s bars, niteclubs and Moulin Rouge is just down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment