Thursday, April 19, 2012

Male Traveling Alone in Paris in February

I will be traveling alone in Paris Feb 18-24. I%26#39;m 48, college professor from New York, single and looking for company for dinner and perhaps some touring during the day.




|||



Hello! Are you still going to Paris in Feb? I thought it a funny coincidence that I found your posting. I am a teacher in NYC who will also be travelling to Paris alone for the same dates! I would like to hear what your parisian plans look like. Thanks!


MSF




|||



Hi! THis is a crazy coincidence. I am a teacher from NYC going to Paris alone from Feb 19-25. How interesting that I found your posting by accident. I would love to talk to you more about your Parisian plans.


MSF




|||



I will be travelling to Paris for the very first time arriving on the 20th of Feb. I guess there are quite a few of us going for winter break... I would love some travel tips especially with regards to transport from airport--please respond.




|||



We are two travelling together in Paris will arrive on the 20th also NYC teachers drop a line and let%26#39;s see if it pans.




|||



Just another quick question where can I get museum pass and which places close on Mon. and Tues.???




|||



Hello, I am also a NYC teacher traveling to paris Feb 19-26. Would love to meet up for dinner/sight seeing. If anyone would like to meet up please email me: nyali28@comcast.net




|||



Hello, I am also a NYC teacher traveling to paris Feb 19-26. Would love to meet up for dinner/sight seeing. If anyone would like to meet up please email me: nyali28@comcast.net




|||



answer to bewitch9: get a Michelin or Fodor%26#39;s guide before leaving for Paris. They will tell you what%26#39;s open or not on Mond and Tuesdays




|||



Well, guess what? I am a teacher (actually college professor) from New York also! I would love to meet up with you and share my knowledge of Paris with you, this being my 6th trip.





Please get in touch with me at solosks@yahoo.com.




|||



Many teachers arriving in Paris at the same time! As I am going alone, I have much freedom in my schedule and would welcome company for a dinner or coffee or sightseeing tour. Please feel free to write to me: stellamariaf@yahoo.com





thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment